Since the age of 12, Nazar has been a natural businessman. Playing instruments and singing on holidays in public and making and selling wood crafts to the local community, the seed was planted early on for what would eventually become long-term success. After coming to the U.S. at the age of 15, and speaking little to no English, he received an education and began trying different odd jobs. After a dispute with an employer that wanted him to clean rather than close an important sale, Nazar realized that working for himself would control his destiny in America.
In 1999, at the age of 19, Nazar opened his first business. Through years of entrepreneurship, Nazar has attained vast experience in a variety of business fields.
With his expertise in construction and development, design and hospitality, Nazar began consulting in these fields.
His passion for building, business finance and structure has evolved into the creation of a Real Estate holding company.
For the past several years, Nazar has developed a passion for race cars. To Nazar, running a business is a lot like one of his greatest passions, racing cars. He believes, “You need to be laser-focused when driving a car over 200 miles an hour, and the same approach is required when growing a business in today’s world of rapidly changing technology.”
In summary, Nazar is a great marketer, strategist and deal closer. He lives in Arlington Massachusetts with wife and two daughters Victoria and Mia.
12 Rules & Principals for Success:
- Never give up – never retreat – never surrender.
- Be aware of your weak points and support them with other’s strengths.
- Project your future ahead enough that you can see it.
- Always take needed rest and recover.
- Save for the rainy day.
- Risk as if the deal has already gone bad and calculate the consequences of the loss.
- Success is pain, take it well and with pleasure – no pain no gain.
- Don’t fool yourself. Ideas and thoughts don’t make money – actions do.
- Excuses, explanations, uncertainty are not a part of a forged battle sword
- Be a student. Read, listen and learn to advance yourself every day.
- What you give and what you get applies to everything including your brain and your body – feed your body only what makes it function better and makes you operate stronger and longer.
- Be efficient with your time. Time has a price – invest it wisely.